Why is Nanjing a good choice?
QR Code Link to This Post
• The capital of Jiangsu Province, is situated on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, 3-4 hours’ drive or 90 minute bullet-train ride from Shanghai in the northwest.
• The capital of ten Chinese political regimes for 1,800 years.
• Life in Nanjing is much slower and more relaxed than in Beijing or Shanghai.
• Nanjingers are chatty and friendly.
• The local food is an offshoot of Huaiyang Cuisine, a regional cuisine from southern Jiangsu Province stressing the use of fresh ingredients and fine presentation.
What should you learn about our school?
• We established in Beijing in 2009 - one of the biggest education group in China.
• First Leap - flourishing and expanding across China, with over 30, 000 students, 100+ centers, 400+ native English teachers and top 3 brand recognition in the Chinese education industry. We bring a fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Let’s see what is our offer!
• SALARY: 21000 - 25000 RMB/month
• 9,500 RMB for relocation bonus.
• Free TEFL course provided OR reimburse TEFL course fee up to 4000 RMB
• FLIGHT TICKET TO BEIJING PROVIDED
• FULL SPONSORED 2-WEEK TRAINING IN BEIJING
• Health insurance provided (package for International teachers)
• Full support with visa
• Settle down assistance provided.
• Visa fee reimbursement of 1300 RMB for candidates submit all documents needed within 30 days.
How is your working conditions at the school?
• Student age: 3 - 14 years old
• Ideal class size: 8-14 students/class
• 5 working day including weekends
• 2 days off on weekdays
• 36 working hours/ week
• Local Teaching assistant in each class
• Helpful training program before and during school year
• All teaching materials and pre-prepared lesson plans provided
Who are we looking for?
• Native English speakers.
• Have Bachelor degree at least.
• Willing to relocate and work in Nanjing city.
How to proceed?
• Send your resume, passport, degree and TEFL to our email.
• 1 round interview on Skype.
• 1 short demo lesson during the interview.